Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Book Haul #1

Hi Troglodytes!

I am excited to show you the eight books that I bought at Better World Books.  They often have a flash sale so you should check them out. For these books, I spent $25.00 including the shipping fee. Great deal! Considering that the books are in very good condition and all in hardback. *sniffs books* Plus, BWB supports literacy through donating a book for every book that you buy at their website.

Without further adieu, here are the books:


Trackers- Goodreads link
The Book of Blood and Shadow - Goodreads link
Long Lankin - Goodreads link
From What I Remember... - Goodreads link
Live Through This- Goodreads link
Break My Heart 1,000 Times - Goodreads link
White Cat- Goodreads link
Nerve - Goodreads link

Have you read any of the books? Let me know what you guys think.
What books are you currently reading?


If you want the video version of the haul, click here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS