Monday, July 07, 2014

Book Haul 2

Hi Troglodytes!!!

This book haul features books from Christina of Ensconced in Lit, Faye of The Social Potato, and Better World Books. The graphic novels -- The Hockey Saint & The Stereotypical Freaks -- are from Christina while Partials, Starters, and Don't Turn Around are from Faye. (Thank you, Christina and Faye! ☺) The rest of the books are from BWB since they previously had a Mother's Day sale and a 6 for $15 sale.

The Goodreads link are provided below the pictures. Thank you Kyla for agreeing to be a book model!!!

                      Cracked Up to Be                 
                                                           The Goddess Test              
                                                          (Goddess Test, #1)          
               
                                                                                    


   Liar                                Liar's Moon
                                          (Thief Errant, #2) 



                             Four Secrets                             Starters  (Starters, #1)                 Don't Turn Around 
                                                                           Partials (Partials Sequence, #1)       (PERSEFoNE #1)


 Have you read any of the books? Let me know what you guys think.
What books are you currently reading?




6 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the twist on the photos! Usually when we show off our book hauls, you just stack the books somewhere and then take a picture. I love how one of you guys is posing with each and every one of them. This sure put a smile on my face!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Faye!!! Glad you like our post. I was thinking of another way to post books because I had a crappy camera so I had to be more creative. I'm happy it turned out well.

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! I loved those books (I was really surprised because I don't usually read sports stories OR graphical novels so it was a really great and unexpected find) and hope you do too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In behalf of Carmel, thanks so much Christina! We are looking forward to read the graphic novels! :)

      Delete
  3. Aside from the awesome book modelling, the books themselves are so coooool! I want to read Starters for a while now but I still haven't got the chance. Hoping you guys will review these books you've got.

    Cheers!
    Ailla @ Le Bibliophile~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get to read Starters soon! We will keep you posted when we review the books! What book(s) do you want us to review? :)

      Delete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS