Friday, August 01, 2014

#FollowFriday 1: Hazel of Stay Bookish




#FollowFriday
As you all know, #FF is a weekly event hosted at the social networking site Twitter. It is where you can recommend your followers to follow certain people. They could be bloggers, writers, or any celebrity of their own league.


This week I recommend you to follow...

HAZEL 
(of Stay Bookish)


I’m Hazel, bookish, weird and an introvert most of the time. I’m 18 and I’d rather stay in bed with my books than go out and get a life. I live in the Philippines but I also live in my mind. I love reading novels, sipping hot chocolate on cold mornings, taking photographs of lovely things, collecting vintage cameras, daydreaming, braiding my hair, blogging about my not so interesting life (it makes it more interesting that way), laughing really loud, seeing places I’ve never seen before and looking at the clouds.


I have a photography blog, if you’re interested in that stuff. :)

Why Hazel?

I recommend Hazel because she's nice, friendly, and awesome. She will make your feed more beautiful and fun. I enjoy reading her book reviews and scrolling through her Instagram photos. She writes her reviews well and I am amazed by how she takes photos, it just looks so great.

Please don't forget to vote Hazel on BBE (Big Blog Exchange)! To know more about BBE, please check this post on her blog.

All the images used are courtesy of her social media accounts.
Here are some of my faves:





 
BLOG 

TWITTER 

TUMBLR

INSTAGRAM
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hazel's super sweet, and I absolutely adore her Instagram feed! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Aimee! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS