Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tag: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (Kyla)

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

A big thanks goes to the girls over at The Bookwhore Diaries for nominating me. Be sure to check out their blog, they post great reviews! Feel free to answer the questions with me by commenting your answers in the comments section!


 

Now here are the guidelines for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:

• Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.

• Post the award's logo onto your blog.
• Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
• Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?

THIS. I woke up early and decided to get some fresh air, when I'm finally outside our house, I took a picture of this beautiful scene. 


2. What is/are your phobia/s?
I get uncomfortable whenever I'm in crowded places. Don't worry though, I'm not anti-social. I'm definitely approachable and friendly. Just say Hi! And also, I'm VERY MUCH afraid of snakes. :)

3. Do you prefer to read on a Kindle or paperback book?
I love the smell of books so I'd go with paperback.

4. What eye color do you find sexiest?
BLUE. Hands down. (Don't mind the guy in the picture, just look at his eyes. IT LOOKS AMAZING.)
Photo not mine. Taken from Tumblr.
5. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?Pizza and donuts! *sighs dreamily*



6.What accent do you find the sexiest?
British, of course!!!

7. If you have a million dollars, name ONE thing you'd spend it all on.
BOOKS. (Pizza and donuts too, please?)

8. If ever your friends hook you up with someone, who would you want it to be and why?
Douglas Booth, pretty please. He's handsome, hot, and BRITISH! Plus he's supports #HeForShe! Let the GIFs and the photo, I've attached to convince you that he is handsome.

 


9. Which people became your friends through blogging? Link them.
I'm not sure if they consider me as their friend since we've only talked on Twitter so... more like acquaintances. Here's some few bloggers I've talked to though; Hazel at Stay Bookish, Ailla at Le Bibliophile~, and Paula at Her Book Thoughts.

10. When you are not blogging, where can you be found?
On my bed, reading a book and I constantly check my Twitter account, too. And I'm also stalking Taylor Swift on Tumblr.

Here's my social media links:
Twitter - @klfontalva
Instagram - @kylareads
Tumblr - http://haylorxswft.tumblr.com/

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


There! I answered all the ten questions that the girls over at The Bookwhore Diaries asked me. I had a lot of fun doing this tag, I hope you enjoyed reading this post, too.

Here are my ten questions for the ten bloggers I nominated:


1. What's the last book you've read and loved?
2. What is your favorite book you've read this year?
3. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be?
4. Name one book that has been in your wishlist for a long time.
5. Do you have a Young Adult contemporary recommendation (OR just any book rec)?
6.
Name a celebrity you really want to meet.

7. What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
8.  How many books can you read in a month?
9. What's your favorite song, at the moment?

10. You have three wishes from a genie. What would you wish for?

I nominate the following bloggers to answer the questions above:

Hazel at Stay Bookish
Ailla at Le Bibliophile
Sab at Sab The Book Eater
Paula at Her Book Thoughts
Nicole & Michelle of The Twins Read
Mary Ann at Teen Readers' Diary

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, just don't steal Douglas or else Kyla would be furious! 😆 WE GUYS SHOULD HAVE A PIZZA/DONUT PARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kyla for nominating me, YOU ARE AN ANGEL. And of course we are friends!! DUH :D


    And who is this Douglas Booth guy? Care to introduce me? HAHAHA. I'm afraid of snakes too, gahhhh I can't even look at them. And wow, I think we are soulmates, Pizza and donuts and books? HEAVEN.


    Great post babe! Thanks again for nominating me. I'm excited to answer all your questions <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paula! I'm VERY glad you consider me your 'friend'. And I'd be honored to introduce you to (the love of my life, jk) Douglas Booth is an English actor. He appeared in the film adaptation of Romeo and Juliet (the 2013 version) and he's also in Noah, it was released this 2014. (All info from Wikipedia. HAHAHA.)

    Oh my goodness! Pizza + donuts + books = ABSOLUTELY HEAVEN. I can't wait to see your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is incredible and every blogger playing a great role to introduce new things in blogging. I always like to fly on different blogs and read the strategies of different blogger to understand the blogging in more depth. Being a bloggers I really appreciate your works and no doubt your blog is awesome.
    Love from Asad Niazi

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS