Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Tag: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers (Carmel)

 

 I want to thank Tia from Read It Write Now for nominating me for this! I'm excited to answer the questions and ask questions as well to my fellow bloggers.

RULES:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the award's logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions. (You can skip this part if you did this tag already. But still, I would love to read your answers.)

Questions from Tia:  (No pics, but I did provide links for books.)

1. What is your favorite song(s) (and yes I'm just looking for recs xD)

Currently, I am playing on repeat Think I'll Go Inside by Joshua Radin. Joshua Radin is one of my favorite singers. His latest album Wax Wings really has great songs!

2. How many books on average do you read a month?

Depends. I am really picky. So on average, it would be 3-4.  I read three books last month: How We Fall (THIS IS MY FAVE!), I Wrote This For You, and On The Edge.

3. What is the one book you absolutely cannot live without?

It would be   because it's a feel-good book. It's still makes me smile and laugh! (AND THERE'S A HOT BRITISH TEACHER!)

4. Ninjas break into your house and plan on stealing your bookshelf, what character do you channel to beat them?

I would summon the twins Clio and Thais from Balefire. They create great magic together!

5. Have you ever read a book because you wanted to cry?

Yes! If I'm feeling down, I read books that I can relate to. I read way too many times during sad moments.

6. What Disney character do you think you are most like?

Merida because of the hair. lol (Pic is kinda blurry though.)

7. How long do you think you would be able to go without reading?

Last year, I read nothing from October to first week of January. That's a long time!

8. On a scale of 1-10 how crazy do you get if something doesn't go right on your blog?

10!!! I'M PARANOID, I know!

9. If you were to meet your favorite author of all time, how would you react?

For sure, I'm gonna cry! I cry easily! lol

10. Coke or Pepsi?

I dunno. Not a fan of soda. Coke, I guess.


Now, here are my questions:
1. What book/s do you think deserves more hype?
2. What book/s do you think is overrated?
3. What is your most-read book?
4. What book/s would you like to be a movie?
5. If you will get married to a celebrity, who would it be and why?
6. What's the song of your life or a song that best describes you?
7. What do you want for Christmas?
8. Who's your childhood (celebrity) crush?
9. If you were to meet your favorite fictional character, what would you say?
10. Your favorite dessert?


I nominate my friends from Twitter and Bloglovin:
1. Julie @ Books and Insomnia
2. Lavender @ Librarian Lavender
3. Ailla @  Le Bibliophile
4. Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages
5. Paula @ Her Book Thoughts
6. Aimee @ Deadly Darlings
7. Alexandra @ Sleeps on Tables
8. Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads
9. Michelle @ Unraveling Books
10. Leila @ Leila Reads

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Carmel! Here's my post: http://books-and-insomnia.blogspot.com/2014/12/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, Julie!!! Commented on your post! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your comment on the post. Thanks! :) And oh, I don't think you should actually avoid those books I listed as overrated. Some people liked them. I just don't think they're for me. Hehee. I hope you like my recommendations! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS