Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #12: Damage Done by Amanda Panitch

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spinewhich spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!


Kyla's WoW Pick:

DAMAGE DONE

Genre/s: Young Adult-Contemporary, Mystery/Thriller
Release Date: July 21st 2015
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:
22 minutes separate Julia Vann’s before and after.

Before: Julia had a twin brother, a boyfriend, and a best friend.

After: She has a new identity, a new hometown, and a memory of those twenty-two minutes that refuses to come into focus. At least, that’s what she tells the police.

Now that she’s Lucy Black, her fresh start has attracted the attention of one of the hottest guys in school. And someone much more dangerous. She thought her brother’s crimes were behind her. But now she’s being forced to confront the dark secrets she thought were safely left behind. How far will Julia go to keep her slate clean?

One thing is clear: The damage done can never be erased. It’s only just beginning. . . .


Why?

When I was searching for 2015 book releases to add to my TBR on Goodreads, this book caught my attention. I was very curious with the cover, my first thought is that it looks weird-ish. When I opened the Goodreads page of this book, I was even more curious with the synopsis. The synopsis sounds really intriguing (and yes, I am aware that I say that line all time)! This is the kind of book I'd like to read and devour. This book makes me very ready for 2015!

Troglodyte forever,

What book(s) are you eagerly anticipating? Let me know in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOH I haven't seen this one before. Sounds really intriguing. I must add it to the massive TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you -- it does sounds pretty awesome! Your pick sounds awesome, too! Thanks for stopping by, Diayll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound really intriguing, Dana! I'm glad you'll add it to your massive TBR! Thanks for stopping by. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just saw this one on Goodreads a few days ago!! It does sound pretty awesome, great pick this week! Happy Wednesday!

    MGW WoW

    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS