Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #16: Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spinewhich spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!


HELLO, I LOVE YOU
by

Genre/s: Young Adult - Contemporary, Romance
Expected Release Date: June 9th 2015 by St. Martin's Griffin
GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:
A teen escapes to a boarding school abroad and falls for a Korean pop star in this fun and fresh romantic novel in the vein of Anna and the French Kiss.

Grace Wilde is running—from the multi-million dollar mansion her record producer father bought, the famous older brother who’s topped the country music charts five years in a row, and the mother who blames her for her brother’s breakdown. Grace escapes to the farthest place from home she can think of, a boarding school in Korea, hoping for a fresh start.

She wants nothing to do with music, but when her roommate Sophie’s twin brother Jason turns out to be the newest Korean pop music superstar, Grace is thrust back into the world of fame. She can't stand Jason, whose celebrity status is only outmatched by his oversized ego, but they form a tenuous alliance for the sake of her friendship with Sophie. As the months go by and Grace adjusts to her new life in Korea, even she can't deny the sparks flying between her and the KPOP idol.

Soon, Grace realizes that her feelings for Jason threaten her promise to herself that she'll leave behind the music industry that destroyed her family. But can Grace ignore her attraction to Jason and her undeniable pull of the music she was born to write? Sweet, fun, and romantic, this young adult novel explores what it means to experience first love and discover who you really are in the process.

Add HELLO, I LOVE YOU to your TBR shelf on Goodreads!

Plus don't forget to pre-order
HELLO, I LOVE YOU via Amazon.

 WHY?

I saw a blogger tweet about this book late last year and when I saw the cover; I was like "I have a feeling that I need to read this book." Just look at that cover! Isn't it cute? Anyways, I'm not really into KPOP but I do know a few girl & boy KPOP bands because my cousins are big fans of KPOP and everything Korean. On the synopsis it says, "fun and fresh romantic novel in the vein of Anna and the French Kiss." I haven't read AATFK and I think I don't have any plans on reading it, for now. I'm really hoping to read this book soon enough. Another contemporary novel that I'll be looking forward to read and I hope to enjoy this year. JUNE, BE HERE ALREADY!

To the gods and goddesses of ARCs; I wish to read this book before its publication. I really need to read it. Now. Thank you.

Troglodyte forever,

What book(s) are you eagerly anticipating? Let us know in the comment section below!

9 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this book lately! Don't know if it's my kind of book or not (romances are kind of a hit or miss for me), but I may end up reading it when it comes out.Great pick!

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, me too! So looking forward to this one. <3

    Thanks for droppin by mine!

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a reader and K-pop fan, I can't wait to have my hands on this! So excited!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are looking forward to this one as well, Mich! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely sounds like a cute story. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll end up loving it! Thanks for stopping by, Jess. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I Love You sounds adorable! I'm so excited for this one :)

    Montana @ The Book Belles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you, Montana! The book def sounds adorable. Thanks for the wonderful comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! K-Pop! Sounds like a cute story! (:

    Old follower (:

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS