Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #18: A Curious Tale of the In-Between (Pram #1) by Lauren DeStefano

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spinewhich spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!


A Curious Tale of the In-Between
(Pram #1)
by

Genre/s: Middle Grade, Paranormal [Ghosts]
Expected Release Date: September 1st 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Children's
GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:
Pram Bellamy is special—she can talk to ghosts. She doesn’t have too many friends amongst the living, but that’s all right. She has her books, she has her aunts, and she has her best friend, the ghostly Felix.

Then Pram meets Clarence, a boy from school who has also lost a parent and is looking for answers. Together they arrive at the door of the mysterious Lady Savant, who promises to help. But this spiritualist knows the true nature of Pram’s power, and what she has planned is more terrifying than any ghost.

Lauren DeStefano is beloved by critics and readers alike, and her middle grade debut is lyrical, evocative and not to be missed.

Add A Curious Tale of the In-Between to your TBR shelf on Goodreads!

Plus don't forget to pre-order
A Curious Tale of the In-Between via Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

 WHY?

It's by Lauren DeStefano? YES PLEASE! Okay, to be honest, I have not read any books from Lauren DeStefano yet BUT I've heard great things about her novels. A Curious Tale of the In-Between sounds creepily awesome. I love to read paranormal books, especially about ghosts! I have a feeling that this is going to be great! Plus look at that cover! So awesome, dude.

Troglodyte forever,

What book(s) are you eagerly anticipating? Let us know in the comment section below!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes!! This one it's there in my list too because I really like Lauren's writing and this one sounds creepy and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the books I'm still thinking about. I've read Lauren's Perfect Ruin and I really enjoyed it. But I've also read Wither and didn't quite enjoyed it. But blurb of this one sounds pretty interesting. I really want to read some reviews first. Hope you'll love this! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks lovelies! I am really starting to enjoy middle grade more than I thought I would. This one looks phenominal.
    ❤️Britt
    Check out my wow @ http://Winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really great. So far I've only read one book by Lauren Destefano and I really liked it. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my post!


    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsFebruary 12, 2015 at 5:53 AM

    THAT COVER IS CREEPING ME OUT. HELP. Haha, I haven't read any of hers either (though I've heard mixed things about both series, so I'm still a little on the fence.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not had the greatest success with Lauren DeStefano, but this just sounds so good! Somehow the idea of her writing MG fits really well for me. I hope it's as good as it sounds. :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS