Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#CTCinPH Recap aka THE BEST DAY EVER!


Last month, National Book Store announced the signing tour of Christine Brae, Tarryn Fisher, and Colleen Hoover. The moment it was official, I knew I had to meet Tarryn. THE NEED IS REAL! That same night I got an email from Tarryn confirming that we are going to meet each other! YAAYYY!

The meet and greet is by invitation only and is not sponsored by National Book Store. I did not receive any compensation from NBS for posting about this. Anyway, let's fast forward to September 19, 2015 aka the best day of my life! I entered the meeting place expecting nothing. I was really nervous as hell! Maybe she won't remember me that much. Maybe it would just be short. Maybe I will make a fool of myself!

When the trio entered the room, I saw Colleen first. Then, Christine. Lastly, Tarryn. I was smiling like an idiot! Hahaha! Everything seems so fast and I could not find myself to function well. I was in awe when I saw Tarryn! She said hi to the people she recognized. But when she saw me, I totally did NOT expect things to happen the way it happened. She opened her arms and she hugged me tight! SHE HUGGED ME TIGHT! DREAM COME TRUE!

It did not stop there! What made me cry is when she shared to the people in that room that she made a promise to me that she would give me a copy of her book, The Opportunist. She said something like, 'Remember, two years ago, I promised I would give you this (The Opportunist). I am now giving it to you!' I COULD NOT HELP THE TEARS. I ugly cried! That was 2 years ago. I don't even remember my messages last month. Let's all take a moment and realize that Tarryn actually remembers me! Along with The Opportunist, she also gave me a copy of her other books: Dirty Red, Thief, Marrow. I also got my copy of Hopeless signed by Colleen.



I would like to thank certain people also who I've met during this once in a lifetime event. Thank you to Queenie, May, Vanity, Rhyzza, Jane, Esca, Hannah, Gladys, April, Lindsay, Louisse David, KC. You guys are amazing! You are my kind of people! I LOVE YOU!

The fun did not stop there! Tarryn Fisher asked for a selfie with me using her phone! I MADE IT TO TARRYN FISHER'S PHONE! Below are the pictures from Tarryn Fisher's account and from Wyn's account.



ISN'T IT AMAZING?! I am still overwhelmed by all this! I did not expect that kind of reception from fellow readers and most especially from the authors. I can say with certainty that I supported the right author. You are unprecedented and everything beyond imaginable! There are no words. THANK YOU SO MUCH, TARRYN FISHER!


For those asking about Kyla, don't worry. Colleen greeted her in this video. She's very happy with my surprise!

Colleen Hoover Says HI
Colleen Hoover greets Kyla! #CarmelandKyla #ColleenHooverYou can read about the #CTCinPH event here: http://carmelandkyla.blogspot.com/2015/09/ctcinph-recap-aka-best-day-ever.html
Posted by Carmel and Kyla on Tuesday, September 22, 2015



 
About Tarryn Fisher:
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Tarryn Fisher is cooler than you, but not one to rub it in your face. She graduated first in her class at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is a lover of human nature, and a real life villain (House of Slytherin). Her heart is dark, but she loves you with it anyway. Currently she lives in Washington with her son and daughter, and is working on her eighth novel, F*** Love, which will be available this fall.


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide 



CONNECT WITH TARRYN:




Did you attend #CTCinPH? What book signings have you attended lately?



6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!! Must've been quite a day. Post more pics on FB, Carmz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on FB! Check my tagged photos! :D

      Delete
  2. Yay! This is really amazing, Carmel! :D Wow, what a fangirl moment! I could really feel your happiness here, girl. :) And eek! Wynwyn Marquez is also a bookworm! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie!!! Thank you! I'm glad you felt my happiness from your side of the world because I am genuinely happy. It's what every fangirl dreams of -- that their most loved authors notice them and bond with them. <3

      Delete
  3. So happy for you, Camel! HAPPY HUG! <3

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS