Friday, October 30, 2015

Introducing... Friday Feels!




Hello, troglodytes! Kyla here~ I'm very glad to introduce Friday Feels to y'all. Basically, this meme is about anything that we have the feels for. In other words, we will post about the things that we love using the Friday Feels. This is not something you love during Fridays only but it's something you love in general. You are free to join us and share your feels during Fridays! Looking forward to see your posts in the coming weeks.

Disclaimer: We are aware that the hashtag "friday feels" have already been used on several sites like Twitter and Tumblr. If anyone out there has already created/used this meme, please let us know right away and we'll give credits to you.

Since it's Friday, I am going to share something that I am currently loving and its...

SCREAM 4

Ten years have passed, and Sidney Prescott, who has put herself back together thanks in part to her writing, is visited by the Ghostface Killer.

Director: Wes Craven

Check out the official trailer here:


WHY?
Favorite line from the movie: "I don't need friends, I need fans." - Jill Roberts (played by Emma Roberts)

I just recently watched Scream 4 (with Carmel) and I wasn't expecting to love it this much. It was amazing even though I kind of guessed who the killer was. At first, I'm really suspicious of everyone because every single person has a motive but then as the story progresses, I had dibs on someone and I was right! YES, PEOPLE. I GOT IT RIGHT! Okay, well, I'm just so happy I guessed who Ghostface was. Anyway, I hope you'll give Scream 4 a chance and I hope you'll love it as well! Also, if you've already watched this, give the TV series version of Scream a try because it's also amazing! With that said, I wish y'all a happy Halloween!

(PS. Carmel: I always love slasher movies so this is definitely on my list also! Contains the usual violence and gory scenes that I love!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS