I got the chance to interview the lovely, Alyssa Palombo, about her novel The Violinist of Venice. Check out the interview below! P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway at the end of the post!!!
1. Hello, Miss Alyssa! Welcome to the blog, it's an honor to have you. So, could you please tell us more about your novel [The Violinist of Venice]?
2. How did you come up with the idea of The Violinist of Venice?
3. Could you please tell us more about the main character [Adriana d'Amato] of this novel?
What's the best thing about her?
4. What was the best part in writing The Violinist of Venice?
5. Lastly, what is your message to those aspiring writers?
Wait!!! Don't go yet. :-)
- This contest is open for US and Canada residents only. (It sucks, I know, sorry INTL peeps!)
- You must be 13 years or older, or have parents’ permission to enter.
- All your entries will be disqualified if you pickup entries for something you haven’t done. (I had to do this for so many of my last giveaways, please don’t make me do this again.)
- If you only use ONE account to do all these tasks and enter under different names, they will still only constitute as ONE entry.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, he/she will be disqualified. Then I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.