Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated 2016 Releases Part 1




It's Top 10 Tuesday again! This time I am going to share with you the books that I am anticipating the most. I have previously shared this on Twitter, but in case you missed it. Here's my list in no particular order and these are 2016 books releasing from January to June! 




  1. Seven Ways We Lie by | Adds to Goodreads |
Anything with the word "lie" I'm in!
   2. My Kind of Crazy by | Adds to Goodreads |
That title and tagline alone tell me that I have to have a copy of My Kind of Crazy!
   3. Love & Gelato by | Adds to Goodreads |
Isn't that the cutest cover ever?  Who doesn't love gelato?
4. After the Woods by | Adds to Goodreads |
Psychological thrillers? OH YES! 
 




  5. This Song Is (Not) for You by | Adds to Goodreads |
This one is very special to me because the MC is asexual. I think asexuals are underrepresented in literature so this one will a must buy for me!
   6. The First Time She Drowned by | Adds to Goodreads |
 I have a thing for dark and emotional reads. I think this one fits the bill!

 




  7.  Map of Fates by | Adds to Goodreads |
I love The Conspiracy of Us! I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!
   8. Don't Get Caught by | Adds to Goodreads |
I'm such a prankster so I think this definitely for me.
   9. Crossing the Line by | Adds to Goodreads |
Spy thrillers are my thing! GIVE TO ME!
10. The Land of 10,000 Madonnas by | Adds to Goodreads |
I love road trips! This seems to be a perfect road trip book next year! 
 



What do you think of my top picks? Are they on your list too?
Link up your Top 10 on the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I have my eyes set on The Land of 10,000 Madonnas. Great pics for this Top 10, Carmel :)

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! :) AND YES ADD THE LAND OF 10,000 MADONNAS!

      Delete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS