Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #26: GIRL LAST SEEN by Heather Anastasiu & Anne Greenwood Brown

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!


Carmel's WoW Pick:


GIRL LAST SEEN 
Genre: Mystery/Suspense
Expected Release Date: March 1, 2016
(Albert Whitman Co.) 


Goodreads Summary:

Ka
dence Mulligan's star was rising. She and her best friend, Lauren DeSanto, watched their songs go viral on YouTube, then she launched a solo career when a nasty throat infection paralyzed Lauren's vocal chords. Everyone knows Lauren and Kadence had a major falling-out over Kady's boyfriend. But Lauren knows how deceptive Kadence could be sometimes. And nobody believes Lauren when she claims she had nothing to do with the disappearance. Or the blood evidence As the town and local media condemns Lauren, she realizes the only way to clear her name is to discover the truth herself. Lauren slowly unravels the twisted life of Kadence Mulligan and sees that there was more to her than she ever knew. But will she realize she's unknowingly playing a part in an elaborate game to cover up a crime before it's too late?

Is it just me or the cover girl looks like Lana Del Ray?

I am excited for GIRL LAST SEEN because a) it's a mystery novel and b) I love the author's previous works (You can read my review of  LIES BENEATH!)
I have my theories already I wanna know if I am right! PLEASE BE DARK. PLEASE BE CREEPY AND TWISTED. In the meantime, I'll just probably sit here and wait. *impatiently waits*


|| Add GIRL LAST SEEN on Goodreads ||

 
About Anne Greenwood Brown:

Anne Greenwood Brown is the author of Lies Beneath, Deep Betrayal, Promise Bound, and several other forthcoming YA novels. Besides writing and reading YA literature, she loves all things Irish, romantic movies, beef stroganoff, and Nutella. Find her online at annegreenwoodbrown.com or on twitter as @AnneGBrown

CONNECT WITH ANNE:


What's your WoW pick? 
Link 'em up below!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it could be a good mystery! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love mysteries! Thanks for dropping by Lisa! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this looks good! I want it to be dark and creepy too. I hope it's a great book.☺

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS