Thursday, May 21, 2015

Gabriel Pre-Order Blitz!!!

http://www.styclarplena.blogspot.com/


Welcome to the Gabriel Pre-Order Blitz!!!
I am super excited for Gabriel because Lailah (The Styclar Saga, #1) was amazing!
In case you missed my review of Lailah, you can view it here.


GABRIEL (The Styclar Saga, #2)
by
  Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
Release Date: October 27th 2015
Check it out on Goodreads!
Pages: 352

SYNOPSIS:

The handsome Angel from Lailah gets center stage in this continuation of Wattpad sensation Nikki Kelly’s romantic and action-packed series about mortals, vampires, and angels. Gabriel is an Angel Descendant. He's also an ally to a generation of vampires who want to break away from the demon who controls them. His faith in the power of good over evil wavers, however, when he discovers that Lailah, the woman he considers his only true love, may be both angel and demon. Is their love enough to overcome the dark forces who are ready to go to war with Gabriel, the vampire Jonah, and the angel and vampire forces? And can Gabriel compete with Jonah, who is also in love with Lailah? Once again, Nikki Kelly looks deeply into the heart and soul of good and evil to create a romantic, action-packed reading adventure.


Interview with Nikki:
We had you guys ask author Nikki Kelly some questions, and she gave her best answers!


Will we get a peek at Styclar Plena in the current action of the book or are we doomed to just hear about from Gabriel's memories only?

>> Lol doomed you say?! I can tell you exclusively, here in this interview, that in Book3 we get to go to to third dimension, and the first dimension (Styclar-Plena) in the current action of the book ;)


I need a sneak peak! What's going to happen with Jonah? *waves #TeamJonah flag*

>> ...Now that would be telling ;) You can, however, get a sneak peek through the Gabriel cover reveal blog tour, where I shared 6 excerpts form Book2: http://www.thestyclarsaga.com/blog-tour/


Can you describe this second book in a tweet? (140 characters)

>> Just when you think you know... you have no idea ;) #TheStyclarSaga #GABRIEL #NoMercy


Best gif that describes Jonah and Gabriel?





How much of Jonah will we see in Gabriel?

>> Plenty, I promise! ;) The second book may be titled GABRIEL, but it is told from Lailah's POV. The reason the book is called GABRIEL is because there is a focus on what becomes of Gabriel's 'soul' if you will. Take my word for it though, Jonah gets plenty of 'screen time' ;)


If you were FORCED (hahahahha) to help Gabriel or Jonah train to be lifeguards, who would you choose?? Obviously they will only be wearing red speedos. ;)

>> Sadly, I wouldn't be able to help either train to be a lifeguard as my ability in water is non-existant... That said... *has idea!* I could quite easily throw myself in and begin to drown (because that would require no acting on my part what so ever) and then they would have to jump in and save me... In fact, I think that's exactly what we should do, that way we also get to see both of the boys in red speedos.. because #HellsYes !


In 10 words or less, what can we expect from Gabriel?

>> A definite need to *fist pump and plenty of *face palming! (Okay, I know that was 11, but it was close!)


What's the ONE thing about the series that you'd like readers to know that they don't know already? : )

>> There are elements of my own life weaved through the story telling of the entire series. When I say I gave a part of myself to these novels, I wasn't joking!


What inspired you to mix vampires and angels together?

>> I wanted to tell a story about light and dark, good and evil if you will, and how things are never quite what they seem....To do this for the saga, I borrowed a little here and there from my own belief system, and I was able to create new worlds and beings, but utilize existing belief or myth on which to base them. For example, the two worlds the beings emerged from were based on the concept of Heaven and Hell. I then spun that into something else entirely. I took the myths about vampires and angels etc. and tried to demonstrate how, through storytelling and game of telephone, the idea of what they are has become quite different from the truth – the truth of course being the reality of things in my books! If you want to tell a story about light and dark, preconceived notions and perception, what two better candidates than Gabriel and Jonah, an Angel and a Vampire in which to explore those very themes!


What was the most challenging part of writing Gabriel?

>> Lailah picks her ship! That was not an easy thing to pen! **eep**

Lailah was such a successful start to this series, people seemed to really love it! Did that make you feel additional pressure to ensure the sequel was just as good?

>> When people express their love for your story it always adds to the pressure of making sure you get it right, not just for your characters, not just for you, but for the reader. But there will always be instances where the reader doesn't agree with something that happens as the journey progresses, for example which ship makes it out the port! ;) I always keep the readers in mind, but ultimately I have to be true and honest to the characters and their story, even if it means that sometimes people want to throw things at you! So yes, I guess the prospect of twitter bombs being slung my way adds to the pressure!


If you had a chance to re-live your life, what would you have done differently?

>> Not a single thing. Every shelf I ever stacked, every customer I ever served, every diary I ever organised... in fact, every minute of every day, all the laughs and all the tears led me tohere—and here is the most wonderful place. There is a very fine balance between having ambition and gumption to go out and make your dreams a reality, trying to find the 'good times' if you like, and being able to see and know exactly when you are in them! I'm in them now.


If a celebrity was going to play Gabriel, who would it be and why?

>> Alex Pettyfer for sure because he's a very talented English actor... yada, yada, yada... Okay people, lets keep it real #LeSwoon .. #NuffSaid

If you had to pick ONE song that either represents you or your books, what song would you pick? (You can totally pick one for you and one for your books if you want!)

>> For Styclar— Imagine Dragons:Demons For me—Boyzone:Words


Where did Gabriel and jonah come from? Any real life influences?

>> Gabriel and Jonah both possess qualities form my own bea :) He was a little more like Jonah when I met him (I was 16) and he's a little more like Gabriel now, but when I ask nicely he will still, from time to time, point his collar up ;)


ALSO, What do you love most about Jonah?

>> He's a bit rough around the edges, but give him a polish and he shines likes a diamond :)





And in case you haven't read Lailah yet. . . .
LAILAH (The Styclar Saga, #1)
by
Release Date: October 7th
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Add to your Goodreads TBR!

GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:
The girl knows she’s different. She doesn’t age. She has no family. She has visions of a past life, but no clear clues as to what she is, or where she comes from. But there is a face in her dreams – a light that breaks through the darkness. She knows his name is Gabriel.
On her way home from work, the girl encounters an injured stranger whose name is Jonah. Soon, she will understand that Jonah belongs to a generation of Vampires that serve even darker forces. Jonah and the few like him, are fighting with help from an unlikely ally – a rogue Angel, named Gabriel.

In the crossfire between good and evil, love and hate, and life and death, the girl learns her name: Lailah. But when the lines between black and white begin to blur, where in the spectrum will she find her place? And with whom?

Gabriel and Jonah both want to protect her. But Lailah will have to fight her own battle to find out who she truly is.


About Nikki Kelly:
 

NIKKI KELLY was born and raised only minutes away from the chocolately scent of Cadbury World in Birmingham, England. Lailah was first launched to Wattpad, an online readers and writers community. Within six months, the novel had over one million reads. Lailah is Nikki’s debut novel, and the first book in The Styclar Saga. She lives in London with her husband and their dogs, Alfie (a pug) and Goose (a Chihuahua).

LAILAH is my debut novel, and first launched in serial form to wattpad, a readers & writers community. Within just 6months, LAILAH had over a million reads and thousands of comments and votes.

Since then, The Styclar Saga has gone on to pick up a traditional deal with Feiwel & Friends, and LAILAH, the first book in the series is due for release on October 7th 2014.
 These days I spend my time balancing my amazing job of writing fantasy fiction, with my other, very important role of Chocolate Connoisseur. I like to multitask and do the two together. It makes me happy.


CONNECT WITH NIKKI:
| Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Wattpad | Tumblr | Goodreads | Wattpad | Youtube





Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Thank You from Carmel and Kyla + GIVEAWAY


 Carmel and Kyla officially turns 1!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR TROGLODYTE FRIENDS FOR MAKING ALL THIS POSSIBLE.

Carmel: I never imagined reaching this milestone. 3 years ago, I was just merely a follower of book blogs. Now, I have my own. I would like to thank a few people. Of course, first on the list is Kyla. Carmel and Kyla would not be complete without you figuratively and literally. I would also like to mention some amazing people who I have interacted with for the past year. I will not mention everyone cause maybe Kyla will not have anything else to say.
  • Thank you Suzanne of http://www.librarianlavender.com/. Your happy mails never fail to brighten my day. Thank you for being so kind and generous. I am so happy I met you.
  • Thank you Sarah of http://whatsarahread.com/. Sarah, we might not be that close, but you introduced me to Along for the Ride, which is now one of my favorite books ever. Thank you SO much. I will be forever grateful.
  • Thank you Britt of http://pleasefeedthebookworm.com/ . Britt, thanks for the book trade ( and for the future trades!)  Thanks also for the Taylor Swift polaroids. You have no idea how happy you made me :)
  • Thank you to my #TeamGabriel (Amber, Rachel, Jessica) ladies, my 4 Broke Bitches (Cristian, Nia, Rhea)  twitter crew, and to all the lovely people (Paula, Faye, Michelle, Andye, Dana) on Twitter.
  • Most comments come from Ailla, Yani, Aimee, Pili. Thank you so much for your love and support.
  • Words cannot express how thankful I am for each and everyone who visited the blog. Plainly and simply, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.


    Kyla: OKAY. *heavy breathing* I'm not good with messages but I'll try my best because CARMEL & KYLA is officially turning 1!!!!! *flails* Like Carmel said, I never expected to reach this milestone and was just a follower of blogs as well but now here I am celebrating my blogoversary! Isn't that amazing?! I'd like to thank a few people who became my friends because of blogging and BOOKS. First of all, Carmel! My other half. :DDD Thanks so much for influencing me to read books, it's one of the best things I've ever done in my life.
  • Thank you to Paula and Rhea of http://herbookthoughts.reads-it.com for being such great (virtual) friends. Rhea, thanks for tirelessly tweeting about randoms stuffs with me! P, continue writing amazing reviews! I hope to meet you both in the future! SML.
  • Thank you to Yani of http://paperboulevard.com for being a great friend! I'm so glad that I found you mainly because we live in the same city! Finally a fellow blogger who lives in the same place as me. I hope to meet and chika with you soon.
  • Thank you to all other lovely bloggers I've met virtually! And for the authors I've worked with, I love you all! Words can't express how much I am thankful for you all.
In case you miss our stop for the MAY 2015 NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY HOP, you can click the image below to be redirected.

 


    Troglodytes Forever,

Monday, May 18, 2015

Author Spotlight: T.A. Maclagan (author of They Call Me Alexandra Gastone)

Today, on the blog, we have a special guest.And that special guest is...

T.A. Maclagan
For more info about the author...

T.A. Maclagan is a Kansas girl by birth but now lives in the bush-clad hills of Wellington, New Zealand with her Kiwi husband, son and four pampered cats. With a bachelor’s degree in biology and a Ph.D. in anthropology, she’s studied poison dart frogs in the rainforests of Costa Rica, howler monkeys in Panama and the very exotic and always elusive American farmer. It was as she was writing her ‘just the facts’ dissertation that T.A. felt the call to pursue something more imaginative and discovered a passion for creative writing. They Call Me Alexandra Gastoneis her first novel.
FIND T.A. ONLINE:

INTERVIEW: 

1. Hello Miss Maclagan! I'm really honored to have you here on my blog.  They Call Me Alexandra Gastoneis your [upcoming] debut novel. For those who don't know much about it, could you tell us more about your novel?

Thanks for having me visit Kyla and for helping me get the word out about my book!

It’s about a teen sleeper agent living in the US who gets activated. She’s asked to serve her nation at the expense of important people in her life and is essentially in a no win situation. The main character is someone struggling to find her own identity after years of living someone else’s life. Alexandra has kept her emotional distance from her boyfriend and ‘grandfather’ but the walls she erected to protect herself are starting to crack.  The novel explores themes of identity, loyalty, and family amidst a backdrop of international intrigue.

2. How did you come up with the idea of They Call Me Alexandra Gastone?

The first spark of an idea came when I was watching the movie SALT with Angelina Jolie. In it, she’s a sleeper agent from Russia who is placed in the US as a child. This got me thinking about what her life as a teenage sleeper agent might have been like. What kind of relationships would she have? What if she was activated?The teen years are about finding your own identity, but what if your identity is dictated to you? What if who you are is a lie?

3. Alexandra Gastone/Milena Rokva, the main character of They Call Me Alexandra Gastone, seems like an interesting character based on the synopsis. What trait of Alexandra/Milena do you love the most? 

(Kyla: P.S. I love the name "Alexandra" because it sounds sophisticated + it's my sister's name + it's mentioned on Nikita.) 
(T.A.: I love Nikita! And I totally agree with you about the name! If I ever have a daughter I’m totally lobbying for Alexandra to be her name.)

I love that she’s both extremely strong but also quite vulnerable. I think that makes her very ‘real’ as a character and someone we can all identify with. She’s a badass heroine but also a heroine with depth and dimenions.

4. What's the best thing about writing They Call Me Alexandra Gastone?

I love getting into my character’s heads. It’s like I get to live their lives in addition to my own. Alexandra is a very cool and strong girl and someone I would love to be, so writing her was a ton of fun!

5. Recommend your novel [They Call Me Alexandra Gastone] to the readers.

If you like fast-paced novels with lots of twists and turns and kick butt heroines with heart then you’ll love They Call Me Alexandra Gastone.

6. What's next for T.A. Maclagan?

Lots more books I hope! And a sequel to They Call Me Alexandra Gastone.

FAST TALK...

Twitter or Facebook?
  • Facebook all the way!

Chocolate or vanilla?
  • Chocolate. Everything else pales in comparison.

Cookies or cupcakes?
  • Cupcakes! I’m currently doing a no sugar challenge and your questions are starting to make me regret that decision.

Pepsi or Coke?
  • Coke.

TV series or movies?
  • TV series. I like the extended storyline arcs.

Sunrise or sunset?
  • Sunset.

Singing or dancing?
  • Dancing. I can’t sing, AT ALL! Although my dancing isn’t much better.

For more info about They Call Me Alexandra Gastone...

They Call Me Alexandra Gastone
by T. A. Maclagan
 
Young Adult - Contemporary
Publication: May 20th 2015 by Full Fathom Five Digital
PURCHASE: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
When your life is a lie, how do you know what’s real?

Alexandra Gastone has a simple plan: graduate high school, get into Princeton, work for the CIA, and serve her great nation.

She was told the plan back when her name was Milena Rokva, back before the real Alexandra and her family were killed in a car crash.

Milena was trained to be a sleeper agent by Perun, a clandestine organization from her true homeland of Olissa. There, Milena learned everything she needed to infiltrate the life of CIA analyst Albert Gastone, Alexandra’s grandfather, and the ranks of America’s top intelligence agency.

For seven years, “Alexandra” has been on standby and life’s been good. Grandpa Albert loves her, and her strategically chosen boyfriend, Grant, is amazing.

But things are about to change. Perun no longer needs her at the CIA in five years’ time. They need her active now.

Between her cover as a high school girl—juggling a homecoming dance, history reports, and an increasingly suspicious boyfriend—and her mission in this high-stakes spy game, the boundaries of her two lives are beginning to blur.

Will she stay true to the country she barely remembers, or has her loyalty shattered along with her identity?


And this post would not be complete without a...
 
GIVEAWAY

Friday, May 15, 2015

May New Release Hop


 Carmel and Kyla joins May New Release Giveaway Hop! This hop will be hosted by Suzanne from Suze Likes, Love, Finds & Dreams, and Shannon from It Starts at Midnight.

You can win any of these books that have been released this May 2015
http://www.bookdepository.com/Court-Thorns-Roses-Sarah-Maas/9781408857861https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1422993526l/22918050.jpghttp://www.bookdepository.com/End-Days-Susan-Ee/9781477829707
http://www.bookdepository.com/Fill-Boyfriend-Kasie-West/9780062336385http://www.bookdepository.com/Nowhere-but-Here-Katie-Mcgarry/9781848453814http://www.bookdepository.com/Love-Fortunes-Other-Disasters-Kimberly-Karalius/9781250047205
http://www.bookdepository.com/P-S-I-Still-Love-You-Jenny-Han/9781407157986http://www.bookdepository.com/What-Remains-Helene-Dunbar/9780738744308http://www.bookdepository.com/Saint-Anything-Sarah-Dessen/9780141361734
http://www.bookdepository.com/Summer-After-You-Me-Jennifer-Salvato-Doktorski/9781492619031http://www.bookdepository.com/Extraordinary-Means-Robyn-Schneider/9780062392558http://www.bookdepository.com/Lola-Carlyles-12-Step-Romance-Danielle-Younge-ullman/9781622667857
http://www.bookdepository.com/Velvet-Temple-West/9781250057082http://www.bookdepository.com/Heat-Moment-Lauren-Barnholdt/9780062321398http://www.bookdepository.com/From-Distant-Star-Karen-McQuestion/9781477830161

Some of the books listed are part of series. Kindly click the images for further details and you will be redirected to its Book Depository page. This giveaway is OPEN INT as long as www.bookdepository.com ships to your country. The winner can choose any of the books listed above and is responsible for any custom taxes if there are any. Standard  giveaway policy apply.




 
 Click the image below to view more participating blogs!
Happy Hopping!

 

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy Release Day The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy! Rejoice, Girl Geeks!


THE FANGIRL'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY: A HANDBOOK FOR GIRL GEEKS

by

Genre: Non Fiction, Pop Culture
Release Date:  May 12th 2015 by Quirk Books
Thank you Quirk Books for providing us a copy!

:
Goodreads Summary:
Fanfic, cosplay, cons, books, memes, podcasts, vlogs, OTPs and RPGs and MMOs and more—it’s never been a better time to be a girl geek. The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy is the ultimate handbook for ladies living the nerdy life, a fun and feminist take on the often male-dominated world of geekdom. With delightful illustrations and an unabashed love for all the in(ternet)s and outs of geek culture, this book is packed with tips, playthroughs, and cheat codes for everything from starting an online fan community to planning a convention visit to supporting fellow female geeks in the wild.



"Being a fangirl is the best thing that's ever happened to me!"
"I am a fangirl, a feminist, and a force to be reckoned with."


First off, let me just tell you on how awesome is the book without its dust jacket. Isn't that lovely? The book is definitely a totally package! Story of my life in a well compiled book. PERFECT!

 The book features different chapters from the different fandoms to the useful resources, and conventions you can attend to. Some parts are more applicable if you live or you can travel to the US. My favorite part is the Fangirl-Speak. THE FEELS WAS EXPLAINED!!!

Sam was able to explain the various things in a fangirl's life. She was able to write it in a fun and enjoyable way. She speaks to you in a manner like your friend. Very conversational and hilarious at times!

As you go along with the book, there are interviews from real life feminists and illustrations that are definitely a great addition to this concentrated book.

 Another part I thoroughly enjoyed is the chapter on feminism. You will be introduced to different kick-ass characters in TV, books, movies, and games. This book definitely inspires people to be a feminist. Men can a feminist too, you know! 

The Fangirl's Guide to The Galaxy is an important and empowering book. Everyone needs to know, and needs to read this book. whether you are a veteran or newbie to the Geekdom! This is also a perfect gift to share to your friends. SUPPORT THIS ONE! The Fangirl's Guide to The Galaxy is definitely a MUST-HAVE for every fangirl's shelf!


"Be crazy, unique, and confident as you are." -- Laura Vandervoort
Celebrate your geekness because online games, cosplays, and comic books are not just for boys!
 GEEK GIRLS UNITE!
 


The first time I saw this on Twitter, I knew I had to read it. And luckily, Quirk Books sent a copy for me and Carmel to read and review. So here goes my review:

The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy is a definitely a perfect handbook for geek girls. It has everything you need to know about being a geek girl in this day and age. It's a fun and light read, each and every girl geek can relate to it. It's brilliantly written by an absolutely bad-ass geek, Sam Maggs. There are lot of fun things in this book, it contains: guide to conventions, interviews with geek girls, how to meet fellow geek girls, and much more.

Whenever I read a book, I only have a few favorite parts but in this book, I LOVE EVERYTHING. I savored each and every page. My most favorite part is the interviews with the amazing, talented, famous girl geeks (AKA Victoria Schwab, Erin Morgenstern, Beth Revis, and many more!!!). Each and every one of them gave their opinions on what does the word "fangirl" mean to them, how has being a geek positively influenced their lives, and they also gave advices for geek girls to live by.

Here are some of my favorite advices:
"Don't ask permission to be who you want to be." - Beth Revis, NYT best-selling author of the Shades of Earth trilogy
"Be yourself and never apologize for who you are or the things you are passionate about." - Stephanie Leonidas, Actress (starring in Neil Gaiman's MirrorMask & Syfy's Defiance)
"Don't change your opinion just because others don't agree with it,but don't be afraid to change because you want to." - Jill Pantozzi, Editor-in-Chief of the Mary Sue
I had a lot of fun reading this book, it was worth the read. To end this review, I'd say go buy your copy and DEVOUR IT.
P.S.



 (You should do this!!!)
Add The Fangirl's Guide to The Galaxy on Goodreads!
Or you can always order on Quirk Books!

 About Sam Maggs:

I’m Sam Maggs, author of The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy, associate editor for The Mary Sue, host of the Cineplex Pre-Show, and someone who frequently cries over video games. Let’s be friends!

CONNECT WITH SAM:




Friday, May 08, 2015

REVIEW: Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes


 
LIARS, INC.
by
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary, Mystery
Release Date: March 24th 2015
(HarperTeen)
:
Goodreads Summary:
It all starts with one little lie…

Max Cantrell has never been a big fan of the truth, so when the opportunity arises to sell lies to his classmates, it sounds like a good way to make a little money and liven up a boring senior year. With the help of his friends Preston and Parvati, Max starts a business providing forged permission slips and cover stories for the students of Vista Palisades High. Liars, Inc. they call it. Suddenly everybody needs something and the cash starts pouring in. Who knew lying could be so lucrative?

When Preston wants his own cover story to go visit a girl he met online, Max doesn’t think twice about hooking him up. Until Preston never comes home. Then the evidence starts to pile up—terrifying clues that lead the cops to Preston’s body. Terrifying clues that point to Max as the murderer.

Can Max find the real killer before he goes to prison for a crime he didn’t commit? In a story that Kirkus Reviews called "Captivating to the very end," Paula Stokes starts with one single white lie and weaves a twisted tale that will have readers guessing until the explosive final chapters.





Let's keep this simple -- READ THE BOOK!

If you are looking for a different YA book, this is for you. DARK and TWISTED. There are not a lot of YA thrillers that are as great as Liars, Inc! Just WOW!

You are totally missing out if you are not reading Liars, Inc. I seriously could NOT put the book down. I love how the book started. Right there and then, I was desperate for answers. I had to know who killed Preston!

Paula Stokes, you are now my new favorite author in the world. You were able to create ruthless characters. Despite how twisted your characters were, I rooted for them. I loved every bit of them especially Parvati. I do not want to divulge more of the story, but please know that it kept me guessing until the very end. Liars, Inc. was definitely a suspenseful page turner. I did not see those plot twists coming. I thought I knew what was happening. Everything turned out differently and the reveal took me by surprise. That was very well-plotted! I was totally speechless.*slow clap for Paula*



You might think like, 'Oh, it's just one tiny lie. No one's gonna get hurt.' Liars, Inc. proved how one little can blow things out of proportion. You will be entangled to a huge web of lies and deception. One of the best thrillers this year! Please write more thrillers in the future, Paula! I will be eagerly awaiting for your future book releases.
 





Liars, Inc. is one of the best novels I've ever read. Like ever. I'd read anything with LIARS. Ever since I've watched Pretty Little Liars, I became obsessed with anything about LIES. When I first heard of this, I knew it was going to be awesome and I wasn't wrong -- it was damn AWESOME.

One of the things I loved about this novel is that it has flawed and genuine characters. I love Max because he loves his family as if they are his real family. Yes, Max is adopted by the Cantrells (who owns a shop near the beach) because his father died when he was young. He likes to be near the beach because it's the only thing that reminds him of his father.

Max isn't a rich kid, basing on his lifestyle, he's different from the two people closest to him: Preston and Parvati. Both Pres and Parv are "rich kids". Preston's father is a senator while Parvati's father is a soldier and her mother is a lawyer. Both of them got kicked out from a prestigious private school because they like to fool around and when they got kicked out, they moved to a public school in Vista Palisades (where Max lives). Even though Max is different from them, he was fine with that because the three of them are the same when it comes to their personalities. They like to LIE a lot and since they like to lie, LIARS, INC. was born. The main purpose for LIARS, INC.  is to help the students in Vista Palisades High to forged permission slips and etc.

Liars, Inc. is a fast-paced, well-written thriller. It's a novel that everyone should read! It's one of the best books I've ever read! Another P. Stokes novel that I thoroughly loved! GO READ IT!


 (You should do this!!!)
Add LIARS, INC. on Goodreads!
Or you can always order on Amazon!

 About Paula Stokes:

Paula Stokes writes stories about flawed characters with good hearts who sometimes make bad decisions. She’s the author of THE ART OF LAINEY, INFINITE REPEAT, LIARS INC., and several other forthcoming YA novels. When she's not writing, she's kayaking, hiking, reading, or seeking out new adventures in faraway lands. Paula loves interacting with readers. Find her online at authorpaulastokes.com or on twitter as @pstokesbooks.

CONNECT WITH PAULA:


Other LIARS, INC related stuffs:
You can read through my interview with Paula here.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS