Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR



This week on Top Ten Tuesday, I will share with you the books I recently added to my TBR list. Most of the books are 2016 releases. I hope you will like these books and add them in your list, too!


This seems very mature for YA so I added it up on my list.
   Going Geek by | Adds to Goodreads |
Going Geek seems perfect for a geek like me.
   Tell Me Three Things by | Adds to Goodreads |
Waffles on the cover!!! ❤️
 The Creeper Man by | Adds to Goodreads |
Oh yes because it's by Dawn Kurtagich!
 


I love Anne Greenwood Brown's LIES BENEATH! I bet this one will be as good!
 'Six were taken. Five came back.' WAIT, WHAT?! Seriously??? I need this. RIGHT NOW.

 




   The Darkest Corners by| Adds to Goodreads |
Dahlia Adler has been tweeting about this. I couldn't resist not adding this book!
   Shallow Graves by | Adds to Goodreads |
I won an ARC of this so I added this one.
 Enter Title Here by | Adds to Goodreads |
Protagonist Resh is mean, manipulative, vindictive. *high fives Resh*
This Is Where the World Ends by | Adds to Goodreads |
The synopsis sounds really intriguing! I've read Zhang's previous novel and I loved it so I think I'm going to love TIWTWE as well. 
 


What did you recently add to your list? Let me know!
Comment below and I will visit your pages as well.

2 comments:

  1. Yesssss I love THE DARKEST CORNERS! (Obviously.) I hope you'll like SHALLOW GRAVES, FIRSTS, and THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS as much as I did too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! YOU VISITED MY BLOG! I'M GONNA CRY! T_T

      Delete

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS