Monday, October 31, 2016

Backlist Revival Project 10: (un)breakable by Kesh Tanglao

October is #FeelsFest month and Halloween of course! Follow #romanceclass for the latest about all the feels. You probably know by now that Mina Esguerra and I are doing Backlist Revival Project to help bring attention, new reviews, and new readers to books that are a few years old. We will feature a book per month and the featured book of the month is a contemporary romance that was published in 2014 or earlier. So, if you are interested to REVIEW books by Filipino authors, please let us know.
  The book of the month is (un)breakable by Kesh Tanglao.


(UN)BREAKABLE
Publication Date: July 14th 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Goodreads Synopsis:
Lorin Perez's life is finally back on track after almost losing it six years ago. She knows meeting and dating sizzling hot professional rugby player Spence Clarke is a huge part of her healing process. But with her father starting a new family, she decides to follow her best friend Caitlin to UK--Spence's home country--and start a new life.

However, moving to UK brings certain complications in the form of Gezellig band member Nigel Whitmore, a.k.a. the one who didn't follow through three years ago. And even though Lorin is very clear about her no commitment rule, Nigel ignores this and pursues Lorin like never before.

Caught between the man who made her feel safe and the one who makes her feel alive, will she finally be able to set her heart free and make the right choice?



|| Add (un)breakable on Goodreads ||

Interview

Tell us what (un)breakable is about in 140 characters or less.
(un)breakable is about starting over, life decisions, hot rugby player, and equally hot band member. :)
 
Promote (un)breakable.
Hi everyone! Inviting you all to read (un)breakable, the 2nd book in the Gezellig series, which focuses on Caitlin's best friend, Lorin. If you're looking for something with music, sports, romance, family, and friendship, this one takes the cake. Read to know who Lorin chose: the one who made her feel safe or the one who made her feel alive?

What made you write the book?
I always thought of (un)breakable as one of the stories that I really needed to write. It was something I did for myself, because I was going through something in my personal life and I needed to put words on paper. And then there was something about Lorin--I really liked her character. It nagged me a lot, and there were a lot of plot bunnies for her popping up in my head. Some readers also wanted to know what happens to the other Gezellig members, so I just put two and two together.

What can the readers expect upon reading (un)breakable?
If you pick up (un)breakable, expect join Lorin on her starting over journey, which may or may not include: celestial beings, View-Master, The Hangover, Serendipity, and parties. And oh, if you've read The Real Score, there's a bit of Caitlin and Marcus here, too!
Since it's Halloween, can you share your fave horror movie?
I actually stay away from horror movies, unless family and friends would really push me to watch! And if I ever say yes to watching, I do so with my eyes closed, or I scream a whole lot. I haven't seen Insidious or finished The Ring yet, and Lotus Feet from Feng Shui scared the hell out of me. When I was younger, Final Destination (the one with Devon Sawa) caused me a couple of sleepless nights. I'm a wuss when it comes to those movies. :(


About Kesh Tanglao:


K
esh Tanglao is a full-time market researcher. When she’s not crunching numbers, she spends most of her free time watching TV shows, listening to music, and reading. Also a self-proclaimed fangirl, she likes cheering for her favorite sports teams and supporting her favorite artists. The Real Score is her first published novella.



CONNECT WITH KESH:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments from all of you, dear Trogs. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS